To Our Amazing Patients,
We are excited to be back in the office and able to serve you! While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Our infection control processes have always exceeded the guidelines and recommendations set by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), while being mindful of your comfort. In addition to that, we have focused these last two months on enhancing our protocols to provide an additional layer of safety which will protect our patients and our team specifically from the Corona Virus. These enhancements include:
• Upgraded personal protection equipment such as masks, face shields, and gowns to protect you.
• Fiberglass shields for the front desk.
• Germ Guardian Air Purifiers to clean the air in the patient rooms.
• High Volume Evacuation positioners to help minimize aerosols produced during procedures.
• Extra barriers to catch droplets and enable a complete change-out between patients.
• Igeress Air Quality Monitor to ensure our enhanced safety measures are effective.
You will also notice additional protocols in preparation for your next appointment. These protocols have been put into effect to protect our patients and ensure that it is safe for you to receive dental treatment. These include:
• Pre-treatment Screening - Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some wellness questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive for your appointment.
• Physical Distancing - Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients and to limit the traffic of patients so your care can be our primary focus. Prompt arrival is critical in order for this to be successful.
• VIP Check-In - You will have a personalized arrival procedure to guide you from your car directly to your treatment room.
• Protection - Please wear a mask when you arrive for your appointment. We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
*An additional fee of $10 per appointment will be assessed to facilitate the acquisition and use of PPE for the safety of our team and patients.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (206)575-1551.
We are excited to be back to what we love doing! We look forward to seeing you, our wonderful family of patients and friends! Thank you for your trust, patience and loyalty.
The Southcenter Dental Team
To Our Amazing Patients,